TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions incorporate and apply our Ordering Policy and Privacy & Security Policies. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this web site you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and our Order Policy and Privacy & Security Policies. The emphasised text at the top of each section provides a short summary of the terms and conditions that follow. The emphasised text is not legally binding.
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have accepted these terms, the Ordering Policy and the Privacy & Security Policies.
BY USING ‘JUICYTOX’ YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS BELOW.
- Thank you very much indeed for accessing this website juicytox.co.uk. We are delighted that you are interested in Juicytox’s (“our”) services (“us”).
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website and placing an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below. These terms and conditions were last updated on 15/09/2016. We may change these terms and conditions so please check them before placing an order.
- You can contact us at any time using the contact details on our website.
YOU NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SERVICES THAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE AND YOU MUST CANCEL WITHIN OUR SPECIFIED DEADLINES, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to compensate us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonably legal costs) that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set out in these terms and conditions.
- All payments must be placed in advance, unless expressly agreed in writing by us.
- All cancellations must be received no less than two working days before your start date. Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team via email. Cancellations shall be taken to include postponement of a booking to a different date and changing the type of programme booked or the number of participants. Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started. Exceptionally, refund requests due to medical issues may be considered at our discretion, based on written proof of condition from your GP.
- The products supplied under our contract with you comprise perishable goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, which also means they are unsuitable for return. Consequently there is no right to cancel and request a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by credit or debit cards via the website.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THAT YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR DELIVERY TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH A BACK UP IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you make a purchase with us. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of your cleanse.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
- We use a third party courier for deliveries are do not guarantee delivery times. All timings are indicative only.
- Juices need to be refrigerated Immediately after being signed for. We accept no liability for the juices when they’re delivered and left with “no signature available”
- Our delivery days are Tuesday and Thursday between 8:30 and 6pm. These delivery days are subject to change during bank holiday weeks and revert to Wednesday and Friday.
- Juices are delivered in a polystyrene box with a cool pack designed to keep the juices cold during transit.
- We deliver within England, Wales and certain parts of Scotland. If you live in Scotland and wish to use our services please contact us prior to ordering to see if you’re eligible for our services.
- We accept no liability under any circumstances for deliveries that are completed but have been left with “no signature available”
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR JUICES UPON DELIVERY AND LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and notify us promptly if you find any defects by emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know by 1pm on the delivery day of any such problems you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item. Due to the perishable nature of our juices there is no right to cancel and request a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must email to inform us by 3pm on your delivery date, at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
HEALTH AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING WITH YOUR GP BEFORE DOING A CLEANSE WITH JUICYTOX
- Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
- Juicytox products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- Juicytox juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us in writing.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet your requirements.
- We do not make any health claims about our products.
- We strongly recommend that you should seek medical advice before starting any weight loss or nutritional program to determine health risks and suitability.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOMETIMES THINGS GO WRONG WITH WEBSITES AND IF THIS HAPPENS TO OURS WE WILL TRY TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Although Juicytox aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities, products or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
WE AIM TO BE CORRECT IN EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY ON THIS WEBSITE BUT WE’RE NOT LIABLE IF WE’VE MADE A MISTAKE.
- While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer. To find out more about these, contact your local Trading Standards Office (www.tradingstandards.uk) or Citizens Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
PLEASE RESPECT OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and information) is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without express written permission from us.
- We will assert our intellectual property rights if any part of this website is used without our permission.
- You may not assign, sub licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your UK consumer rights. You may also have rights through the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for consumers and you can find out more via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations, or if you have any complaint about our service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount codes/offers/vouchers can only be used against our Rejuve, Premium and Platinum 4 day cleanses when purchasing through our website and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer. Our juicyBOXES, 4:3 juice for a month and mini cleanses are not applicable to any kind of discount and unless otherwise stipulated or authorised, no other products, including our local service, are eligible for discount.
- Registered Company Name: Juicytox Sussex Limited
- Registration Number: 09001247